Q: Where is the event located?
A: Coweta County Fairgrounds - 275 Pine Road Newnan, GA 30263
Q: Where can I purchase tickets?
A: Tickets are completely sold out.
Q: What time are gates?
A: 1:00 PM with music starting at 1:55 PM.
Q: Who is performing?
A: Here is the full artist lineup:
Big City Brian Wright
Q: How can I make a donation for tornado relief?
There are several ways to make a donation:
Donate at https://www.cowetafoundation.org/concert
Donate on Venmo: @cowetafoundation
Donate via Text or Call: 844-737-4859
Donate via Mail: PO Box 236 Newnan, GA 30264
Volunteer at https://www.cowetafoundation.org/volunteer
Q: Will there be food and drinks?
A: Yes! Pepsi products plus alcohol will be sold on-site. No outside food and beverages will be allowed.
Q: Can I bring an umbrella or tent?
A: No-You can bring chairs but no umbrellas.
Q: Is the event rain or shine?
Q: Will I be searched coming into the event?
Q: Is there parking?
A: Yes there is limited on-site parking plus plenty of off-site parking with shuttles. Plan on arriving early! Click here for a parking map.
-Parking Lots will open at 11:00 AM on Event Day
-All off-site parking lots will cost $20.00 and include a shuttle to the Event Site.
-All lots will be cash only.
-All proceeds go to the Coweta County Community Foundation.
-Other private lots will be available. We highly encourage carpooling and patience.
-All rideshare drop/off and pickup will be on Pine Road across from Fairgrounds Entrance.
-All hired buses/shuttles (with driver) can drop off at Fairgrounds but must stage outside of the Fairgrounds.
Q: Does this event provide handicap parking?
A: Yes-Please show placard to parking attendants to gain access to handicap parking on- site.
Q: I bought my ticket online and haven’t received it.
A: Please email [email protected]!
- Low back, single-person chairs
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers (less than 3oz)
- Bug spay in non-aerosol containers (less than 3oz)
- Clear backpacks, bags, and/or purses smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Sunglasses and hats
- Empty metal, plastic, or non-glass reusable water bottle
- Any backpacks, bags, and/or purses larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Any non-see through backpacks, bags, and/or purses
- Tents, umbrellas, or any type of temporary structure
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food, snacks, or beverages
- Drones or flying devices
- Selfie sticks
- Banners or flags on poles
- Focused light devices including, but not limited to, laser pointers
- Spray paint or marker pens (Sharpies ok)
- Airhorns or megaphones
- Scooters, skateboards, or other compact modes of transportation
- Fireworks or flammable/explosive devices
- Pets (see ADA exceptions)
- (Smoking Device Policy – lighters, vape pens, zippos)
- Audio or video recording equipment – no taper section
- Professional radios or other walkie talkies
- Glass bottles
- Solicitation material including, but not limited to, pamphlets, cards, and brochures
- Unauthorized vending
Return Home >