Country music superstar Alan Jackson, 56, whose new album, Angels and Alcohol, is out now, shares 25 surprising facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I once sang “Respect” with Aretha Franklin and Whitney Houston.
2. I’ve performed for the past four U.S. presidents.
3. My first performance was in a second grade assembly program.
4. I played Barnaby in my high school’s production of Sing Out, Sweet Land.
5. Growing up, I had a pet squirrel monkey.
6. I love classic reruns on TV Land.
7. I drove a forklift at the Kmart warehouse in Newnan, Ga., before moving to Nashville.
8. I started wearing a hat to cover up a scar on my forehead.
9. Our 4-pound Yorkie, Coco, sleeps at the foot of our bed in a pink dog bed.
10. I hate kale and brussels sprouts, but love turnip greens.Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/alan-jackson-25-things-2015247#ixzz3gopLyGLz
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!