Here are what you need to know about the Meet & Greet with Alan:
1) You can only sign up once per concert date/venue, as AJTexasfan has posted, and for only the one you have tickets for to attend.Enjoy Alan's concerts, all of you Aussie fans! Good Luck on the Meet & Greet and Congrats to all who wins it!
2) If how they do it here in the US will be followed, M&G sessions occurs during the performances of the opening act(s) on the stage and NOT after Alan's concert show.
3) M&G sessions last only about 20 minutes or so, all in all. This means you will only have maybe a minute or 2 of visit with Alan, which includes a little talk with him, picture taking with him, etc.
4) At the end of your M&G with Alan, he will autograph an 8x10 photo and give it to you. Make sure that you don't lose it or give it away to someone else because at the back of that photo is your instruction as to how to receive a copy of the picture you just had taken with Alan.
5) Anything you wish to give Alan at the the M&G session will be taken from you by one of his security people. It is advisable that you take extra care to whom you're handing them over to. Make mention of it to Alan so he'll know that you have left something for him with his security people. TIP: You can leave a fan letter for Alan. He'll read it later.